Sunday 13 September 2009

Thank You

This is senti Sunday time. Off day from business, and so a different post.

Every blogger’s lifeline is that wonderful person who takes the trouble to read and comment. And I have been blessed by your kindness – by your warm words, by your sharing of an incisive thought, by your encouragement and by the many “aaawww” moments when your lovely comment touches me.

So want to say Thank You. Xie Xie. In an amateurish, but heartfelt way.

A wonderful couple these two are
Pip pip toodle oo; oh very British
From her, of blogging, I became aware
Thank you Preeti and Satish

A big fella, he sure is
All bravado, but in fact a softie
Those expert comments are all his
Thank you, the bloke called kiwi

From far away in the US of A
Months ago, he b’came my first “follower”
For all his wonderful words I say
Thank you le embrouille blogueur

A fellow business blogger is he
Extolling the virtues of Not Being Sarkari
A more helpul blogger, there cannot be
Thank you Sidhus, Adesh & Zoobie

Among a billion people, I found this man
Produces gems and then disappears for long
The picture of optimism; “yes we can”
Xie xie xiansheng Hang

The warmest blogger of all, even when impromptu
All rolled into one – mum, woman and wife
Who shows us the magic world of Chotu
Thank you A Journey called Life

Now, what can I say about this lassie
Pulling her leg, I shall now refrain
Makes my eyes often go misty
Thank you Oh So Thoughtful Train

His words, are music to my ears
Such a wonderful man is he
A dear friend for thirty or so years
Thank you Ravi, or dada to me

The naughty girl has vanished away
To trace her, shall we place some ads
There’s no Italian dude she doth say
Thank you, you cheeky Rads

And then I bump into this super guy
Foodie, artist, writer, a mind free
His words and thoughts, money can’t buy
Thank you Sir, oops sorry, Sri

A traveller – one among the few..
Lovely blog, but only a few posts, alas
For stopping by, a big thank you
Savitha, or should I say, Athivas

And to everybody else who does comment
Mahesh, Kotla, Aashish, Nan.., and all ye dear
Every word of yours is a fond present
Thank you for all the cheer


16 comments:

A journey called Life said...

when i read a straight from the heart account and when im marvelling at word play.. i just keep mum in awe.. it will be injustice if i say more..

Anonymous said...

:-) Cute lines, Ramesh! Beautiful Sunday treat err Saturday in my case!

You are cherished by us too!!

Sandhya Sriram said...

there is Felix Frankfurter quote which says "Gratitude is one of the least articulate of the emotions, especially when it is deep".

Believe me, there couldn't have been a better articulation.

kiwibloike said...

Thanks Boss for all the entertainment via your blog. Inspiring often times, intriguing some times. We discovered many more facets to your already multifaceted personality - best of all we saw a very human side to you.
Cheers
Aaaw you embarrass me by calling me a softie!aargh!

Anonymous said...

Oh,Double treat?To get paid in words to read a load of information....To someone as dumb in business as me, your blog is a big treat,actually!!
Thank YOU:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words and also for the great posts you put up every day for reading...

sri said...

WOW I am FLATTERED !! :)

sri said...

:) A welcome note :)
----------------------

There lives a blogger called Ramesh
Who writes with a Josh
He minds his business very well
The wall street writer's words are never a dull
Kind words is all speaks
When its come writing from heart, he know his tricks :)
Call me sri
Please call me sri
for all I know its what meant to be
You are my my friend indeed

:)
Sri

Ramesh said...

Thank you all - I am honoured.

Sri - verses too ?? Foodie, writer, artist, poet, ... what else do we add ?? Thanks man. I am touched.

sri said...

Ennai romba nallavannu soleteengaley ramesh hehe

Preeti Shenoy said...

Anybody who reads your blog even once is hooked.
It is easy to see why :)
I have shared your posts with two of my friends and they are hooked too and they thank me for it.
You have a great way of writing Ramesh.
It is we who should thank you :)

Cheers
preeti

Ramesh said...

Oh you are so kind Preeti.

Deepa said...

Ramesh your Blog is a school I love to attend everyday :)

Regards,
Deepa.

Ramesh said...

Oh thanks ever so much Deepa.

Reflections said...

"Waaaaahhh....my name is not there anywhere" was what I was going to type when I caught sight of half my name;-D

Thank U kind sir for the beautiful poem...so honoured really:-))!!!!

Ramesh said...

@Reflections - the half name was simply to avoid repeating the same mistake I made before. Should have actually made a verse on that itself - missed a trick there !! Well well next time ...

God you sound corporate - kind sir and all that stuff :)

Blog Archive

Featured from the archives